Thursday, March 07, 2013

3 Cosy Outfits

Why is it still so cold? Sadface.
Today I put together three cosy outfits basically because I wanted to share these awesome jumpers with you. Or are they sweaters? I don't know. I'm northern English, almost every word in my vocabulary is wrong, hahaha.
I hope you enjoy the video. If not for the outfits, for the guest appearance from my cat, 'Bear'!



BOY GIRL 
Eagle BOY Jumper - ROMWE
MOTO Black Skinny Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Lace Up Black Low-heel Ankle Boots - ROMWE
Eagle Ring - Forever 21


EVIL BUNNY 
Spiked Shoulder Jumper - ROMWE
Ears Beanie - ROMWE
Shorts - Primark 
Tights - H&M
Lace Up Black Low-heel Ankle Boots - ROMWE


GRAYSCALE
Long Sleeved Tee - H&M
Crocheted Jumper - Primark
MOTO Black Skinny Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Buckled Boots - I don't know







I ALSO GOT THIS REALLY AWESOME RING THAT I FORGOT TO WEAR AND I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE OH GOD IT'S JUST SO AWESOME (ROMWE)