Sunday, March 03, 2013

Blindfolded Makeup Challenge


I wanted to film something different and fun this week. I've seen the Blindfolded Makeup Challenge going around on YouTube for some time now and I thought it would be the perfect video to film with the WOTO boys!
I gave them a brief insight into what we'd be filming before the day, and by brief I mean, 'you're going to be doing my makeup'. Little did they know they'd be doing it blindfolded. Muhaha!
I'm hoping to collaborate with a lot more people this year, whether it be silly videos like this or just normal makeovers. I think it will be a nice way to bring more personality into my channel and a great way to let you meet some of my friends.
Since this isn't a tutorial of any kind I'm going to be releasing another video in the next few days for those of you who want a beauty fix. But I hope you enjoyed watching it!