Monday, October 07, 2013

Barry M Cappuccino Nail Paint

Barry M Nail Paint (Shade: Cappuccino np341)

At the moment I'm in love with Barry M's Nail Paint in Cappuccino. I usually just reach for black polish as it goes with everything, but this colour has fast become my new go-to. It's just so beautiful! It's like... a muted purple clay, or a purple-y mushroom colour.
If you're not familiar with Barry M Nail Paints then you should definitely check them out if you can. They're cheap but that doesn't reflect the quality of them at all. They definitely need a base and top coat to last, but the formula is lovely and opaque so you don't have too much waiting around for your nails to dry. Their normal Paints cost £2.99, which I guess explains why I end up buying one every time I go to Superdrug. Mehehe.