Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Makeup Ideas | Collaboration with Delights

I have been working my butt off over the past couple of weeks making videos for a party supplies company called Delights. Which might explain the lack of videos on my own channel, but hopefully you can watch these ones and they will make up for it!


They're perfect for mommas who don't have a lot of time to get ready. I challenged myself to complete each one in 10 to 15 minutes so I know it can be done! Make sure to tag #delights_uk and #emmapickles if you post your recreations anywhere!

Check out the tutorials here.

As for videos on my own channel, I've basically given up on Halloween this year which makes me really sad. I've had so many looks planned for ages but then I moved into my own place and all my money went 'poof!' and I just haven't had the funds to buy all the things I needed for the tutorials. (And I refuse to do things half-arsed.) Luckily it's Halloween all year round on my channel so it's not the end of the world. Check out the playlist below for some Halloween inspiration. :)