Friday, September 12, 2014

Serpentine Queen | Black & Green Makeup Tutorial


After re-discovering MAC's Humid eyeshadow, a dark frosty green colour, while organising my new makeup storage system, I quickly fell back in love with it and just had to feature it in a look. I also decided to add a few black rhinestones because I'm all about adding unusual little details into my looks at the moment!





Products used »
Sigma Inner Rim Brightener (Unclouded)
Inglot Eyeshadow (#373)
Avon Eyeshadow Primer (Light Beige)
Sigma Smoke Screen Palette (Haze / Almost Jet)
MAC Eyeshadow (Humid)
Black Rhinestones (Amazon) - attached with DUO Lash Adhesive
Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Liner (Ebony)
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara (Waterproof)
xoBeauty Lashes (The Fan Girl) + DUO Lash Adhesive
City Lips Advanced Formula
NYX Lip Liner (Black Berry)
Melt Lipstick (Bane)

Brushes »
Sigma E70 - Medium Angled Shading
Rae Morris Brush 7 Deluxe Shader
Sigma E25 - Blending
Sigma E36 - Blending
Sigma F75 - Concealer
Sigma E55 - Eye Shading
Sigma E21 - Smudge
Sigma E20 - Short Shader
Sigma E58 - Cream Color

Bit of a life update »
Hey guys! So if you're following my mad ramblings on Facebook, and if you're not you should be, then you'll know I have a lot of things going on at the moment. I just wanted to give you a heads up about what's happening right now and over the next few weeks in case I disappear at any point!
Last week I was feeling pretty uninspired and didn't like the outcome of the things I was filming and as you know I won't just upload something just for the sake of it. So I'm sorry for the lack of a video last week but I hope you understand! Now I'm currently ill, as you can tell by my voice, haha! But hopefully that will pass soon and I'll be able to get on with filming all of my Halloween videos! However, at some point in the next few weeks I am going to be having surgery and having all my wisdom teeth extracted. My dentist tells me I'm going to be KO'd for two weeks afterwards and feeling pretty shitty so I'm going to do my best to get lots of videos filmed and blog posts written for when that happens and hopefully you won't notice a thing. :)
We have some exciting things going on at the Em-pire though. I'm kicking off my second channel really soon, working on some huge projects and hopefully going to be uploading a lot more from now on (once I get ahead of course). So thank you so much for being awesome. You're honestly the best audience on YouTube and that isn't even an exaggeration. No one's got a family quite like the Pickles family. Stay awesome lovelies! ^_^