Friday, October 24, 2014

Zoella Beauty


Well, well, well... Look what we have here! I'm sure if you watch YouTube videos and you haven't been living under a rock for the past couple of years then you're probably already subscribed to the delight that is Zoella. A couple of weeks ago she launched her very own range of pamper products and the beauty blogging world erupted with pride and joy. It's always such a nice thing to see internet folk creating things out there in the real world! It's also lovely to see how supportive other bloggers are too.



Fizz Bar 
'A super bar of 8 fizzy cubes to make your bath time fizz! Drop 1-2 cubes into warm running water for a fragrantly fizzy bath and some much needed "wash your cares away" me-time.' 
I haven't had the chance to try this yet. Funnily enough I don't even have a bath in my flat so I'm eagerly awaiting my trip to Brighton next week so I can use it in the hotel bath!


Soak Opera
'A delicately fragranced 'beauty in a bottle' bath soak to calm the senses with soothing floral notes. Enriched with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter extracts to soften and condition the skin.'
The same applies here; I haven't had the chance to try this in the bath yet but this is my current shower cream. Every time I use it I spend the day smelling absolutely divine. Scent it such a personal thing but I can't imagine anyone smelling this and not liking it. It's such a delicate scent and not overpowering. I'll definitely be buying myself another once I finish this one.


Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion
'A totally tempting dream cream for a smooth and silky body. This indulgent body lotion will pamper your skin and is enriched with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter to soften and condition the body.' 
The body lotion works perfectly with the bath soak/shower cream and again, makes you smell wonderful. Brad, my partner, actually used some of this because he'd run out of his body lotion and when I walked into the bedroom the smell had literally filled them room. (Then I felt pretty good knowing that's how I've been smelling for the past week. Pretty good indeed! Hehe.) Because I have sensitive skin irritation was something I was concerned about since these products are scented but I haven't had any issues so far!


Let's Glow Scented Candle
'Delicately scented candle to create your own relaxing space. This cute and calming candle will help you free your mind with its gentle blend of white wood accents, sweet vanilla and soft floral notes.' 
Now this little guy has to be my favourite part of the collection that I've tried so far (close second being the Soak Opera). When I was taking blog photos last week I had the lid off and the smell stole the show. It was so distracting because it was so good. I have to admit I think it smells stronger when it's not lit but that still hasn't stopped me from using up the whole thing in less than a week! That reminds me... I need to hunt down another one.

Finally, can we just take a moment to appreciate the packing of these products? It's so stinking cute! And as everyone has said, it's very 'Zoella'. 

I can't help but feel so incredibly proud of Zoe. She's such a great role model for young women and girls and I think she deserves all of her success. I love whenever YouTubers expand their brand into the 'real world'. It's such an inspiring and encouraging thing to know that a girl who started out making videos in her bedroom can turn into a successful business woman with a brand and army of support behind her. Amazing what the internet can do, eh? Hits me right in the feels. So proud of these internet ladies doing inspiring things.

You can buy Zoella Beauty at Superdrug and feelunique. The product prices range from £5 to £8.